Benefits of ResidencyWhen considering moving to a housing co-op it is important to think about all the associated benefits and costs.
- As a shareholder, you are part of a democracy that jointly makes decisions regarding the care, upkeep, and running of Heatherglen.
- Members are afforded the opportunity to actively participate in the culture and direction of our community.
- Highly secure neighbourhood: One of our community focuses has been increasing the security and safety of all our members. This has included updating all the lighting on our grounds and adding state-of-the-art HD cameras.
All Units include:
- Fully updated design
- Updated fire and CO2 detectors
- Brand new windows, doors, and siding
- Fridge, stove & may include dishwasher
- Washer & dryer hookups
- Unfinished/semi-finished basement
- Assigned private parking with plug-in
- Visitor parking for guests
- Fully fenced backyards
- Main sidewalk snow removal
- Front lawn maintenance during the summer
- New stylish walkways
- Well maintained pathways